Cupid's Arrows, Bow & Quiver

Plucking Daisies

It's no secret I love projects that recycle.
This little Cupid's Ensemble sports
a couple of brilliant upcycles
PLUS it uses glow sticks.  

I'm shining the Valentine spotlight 

on Amy over at Plucking Daisies
for linking up these sweeties!
Go visit her for the full instructions and to pin.


       


As a Spotlight Feature from 
the The Wildly Original linky party, 
Amy gets an "I'm a Star" feature button:




*Valentine Pin Board HERE*

Trying to Pin Amy's project from this page but can't? 
See how I ensure featured artists get 
full credit in my *feature pledge here.*






Join Amy and Link Up with
The Wildly Original Crowd!

2 comments:

Vselena said...

That is a great idea, I love recycling things too!

Amy* said...

Thanks so much Christina for featuring my Cupid's Arrows! I had a great time at the party...thanks for having me :)

Amy*